Thursday, July 28, 2011

"I'm sorry, who is this?"

Really. You couldn't save my number? After all of that. After everything. I finally call. I finally do what you say I wasn't good enough to do and you don't even know who's calling. Awkward.

But the best part - I don't care. I started laughing. Momentarily angry and then just light-hearted disbelief. I don't care. I'm not crying in a corner. It's done. Finally. It's done. I have no idea who you are anymore. You have no idea who I am. And it is done.

I can attribute that to so much. The biggest part, well, I'm dealing with being able to admit that one. I'm not there yet and I have no idea when I will be, but I want to say that at least 40% of why I'm okay is this project.

Thanks all for guiding me through this. Tonight, the stupidest thing I have done in quite some time (which is totally the product of being left alone in an empty house. I really can't handle alone time) was the biggest clue to how far I really have managed to come.

I'm very proud of you. Surprised and confused, but proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment