Sunday, September 25, 2011

Not Mine

Loved it. Every word.


I read a few entries and had to put it down. I felt like, "Oh this is her journal. I shouldn't be reading this."


You are doing so wonderfully. I love reading the layers of your discovery. It seems like you feel worse and worse as you confront it more real and more real. You're finding a way out though. Love you. Forever impressed!


...when I watched a couple of your YouTube videos I couldn't get over a) how much your movement quality is different from what you do in class and you look completely different b) how it looked more like what I do emotionally c) I take videos of myself dancing the way you do - except the only difference is I'm afraid to show the world....your improv with the T-shirt is similar to what I do (feel myself emotionally in my own space...) except I'll be the only one to watch the video...made me think.


Ya, me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment