Sunday, June 19, 2011

A friendly reminder that this isn't easy.

After posting that yesterday, I went to work and just thought about it some more. I wanted to come home and take it down. I couldn't believe I'd written it and shared all of that. I felt foolish and far too exposed.

This is without a doubt the most interesting and intense journey I have ever forced myself to embark on. I'm getting somewhere though. Baby steps.

Oh and P.S. - I've decided to withhold the developing phrase from you all. I'm at the point now where what I'm doing is what will become the final version of my portion of the dance. So the next videos to be posted may be random improvs I do just for the heck of it or maybe the beginnings of my dancers' phrases. We shall see. But, and I am sorry for it, you will not see my material again until it is performed live, in the public. I want something to be a surprise =)

No comments:

Post a Comment